photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

2.14.2014

I Joined the Dark Side

So it happened, blog world. I made my own Facebook Page for my blog. I don't know how I feel about it. For some reason I am just very hesitant to do anything involving the blogging world. As much as I would love to grow my blog, it also scares me in some ways? I remember the first time a blogger reached out to me and asked if she wanted to do guest posts for each other, I totally freaked out. I have no idea why, she was so extremely sweet. But I was like what? All the big bloggers I admire have guest posts...I'm not cool enough to do that yet, am I?? But that is how everything has gone when it comes to my blog. But it is my goal to grow this blog, and dammit I will! Even if it scares me. Even if I try and fail. So whaddya say? "Like" me on Facebook??
And I just realized how funny of a post this is on Valentine's Day but what the heck. This will be my Valentine's Day present to myself! ;)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I think you should totally go for it if it's your goal to grow this blog! It will grow organically, and don't let it freak you out when people reach out to you because they admire something you're doing. I think it's awesome! Take as many opportunities as you can! It's great that you started the Facebook page! It can be scary, sometimes I'm scared to fail, but I really created my blog as more of a family/food diary and also connecting with other photographers, moms, and bloggers. Not necessarily to become a well known, or career blogger. That would be cool, but my goal is just to be a photographer.

    I say totally go for it! Don't be scared!

    Glad to have discovered your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like that when I set up my Facebook page too. Everyone says it takes ages to build up the likes on a facebook page too. I'll head over and like your FB page, perhaps you could like mine too! : D

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you're braver than me!! I really want to make an FB for my blog but I'm sooooo afraid!! What if nobody "likes" it? What if people think my blog is stupid? What people think I'm stupid for making an FB page?? Kudos to you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how it goes on Facebook! I still haven't tried that yet..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...