And then I came to the shocking realization that now that I'm in my 20's, the next thing is my 30's.
Honestly, I don't think it's that awful. I don't think you're considered "old" until you're in your 60's.
That's right, I said it. I mean, just look at my mama. She's 50-something and as gorgeous as ever.
So until I reach that age, I won't be too worried.
That being said, I do think my 20's will be some of the best years of my life.
So here is my 30 before 30...well, at least I'm working on it.
1. Graduate college
2. Marry the love of my life
3. Live in at least one other country
4. Have a mini-me
5. Go skydiving
6. Go on (another) Caribbean cruise
7. Live in Alaska for at least a year
8. Go bungee jumping
9. Visit the east coast
10. Go to Disney World/Universal Studios
11. Honeymoon in the Bahamas
12. Start a garden
13. Be an extra in a movie
14. Go to Country Thunder
15. Go camping for a week
16. Get a tattoo
17. Have a kitten and puppy
18. Backpack across Europe
19. Go on a road trip with Dillon
20. Read a book in one sitting
21. Think of nine more things I want to do before I'm 30
So there you have it! Some of these are a little out there, such as backpacking across Europe, living in another country, AND living in Alaska for a year all before I'm 30?? Really these are just lifetime goals but hey, I can try!
I'll add my 30 before 30 as one of my pages and continue adding on whenever I think of something!