photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

6.27.2013

The Story of My Life


I was born on a hot summer day as the first born to two pretty awesome people. They loved me greatly for two years before deciding I just wasn’t good enough, and out popped my beautiful sister. We were planned and therefore boring so SURPRISE! two adorable boys came in the years after. This big family of six has been one of my biggest blessings. I have two parents who are still together and in love and three siblings who are pretty much forced to be my best friends. And I love it.

When I was in sixth grade my parents decided that a giant move was necessary. Not so giant seeing as it was only 30 minutes away, but I thought it was the worst thing to ever happen to me. I now honestly think it is one of the best. Out of that move came some really rough times for this pre-teen, but I now have some of the best people in my life because of it including my best friend.

The boyfriend is also one of them. Neither of us expected anything serious to come out of it, but we soon fell in love and lived happily ever after. Except not really. Out of our three and a half year relationship, three of those years have been spent separated by distance. I am still waiting for the “ever after” but he makes me happier than anything.

Not the most exciting life, but I think it is grand.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So that's my life in 250 words! It was an idea I got from the "Blog Everyday in May" challenge and even though it said 250 words or less, I have always been a little OCD about stuff like that, so you can check it...it's 250 words exactly.

post signature

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...