photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

4.09.2013

First Thing's First

Lately I have realized that I really only post when I have something to say about me and Dillon. And as much as I love that man, and I love our adventures together, I really want this blog to be more than just me and him. He's a huge part of my life, so it's natural that I post a lot about him, but I also want to document other parts of my life. So here is a new link-up that I'm going to try out! I like this week's topics, and link-ups are always pretty fun. :)

First Pinterest Project or Recipe I Attempted
I honestly don't do many pinterest projects/recipes. I want to, and I try! But it always ends up being a little too expensive for my poor college girl self. However, I have done a few, and although I don't remember which was necessarily my first, here are my most recent:
Project: Memory Jar
Recipe: Two-Ingredient Cookies

First Random Song That Pops up on my iTunes
Since I'm at work, I just used my phone, which has a limited amount of songs. The first song that popped up is Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It by Dem Franchize Boyz. Well...that's embarrassing.

First Product I Use in the Shower
The first thing I do in the shower is wash my hair. Depending on the day, that can either be with shampoo or with baking soda. (You can see why I use baking soda here.) I honestly have no idea what brand shampoo I have because I always just buy the cheapest stuff on the shelf. Have I gotten the point across that I'm a poor college student yet?? 


First Things First

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I really want to make a memory jar now. Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one of those memory jars for the first year my fiance and I were dating. I wrote down something from each day, and put them all in a mason jar, and gave it to him for our anniversary! he loved it, and it's definitely something that we'll love to be able to read again years down the road, when we can't hardly remember those times! Glad you joined in and linked up with us today girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha that song is no more embarrassing than mine popping up as Fergie - Glamorous.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...