photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

10.29.2013

Beautiful Simplicities Lately


It has been quite a while since I have done a post like this - and I have realized lately that I really need to be focusing on the beautiful things in life rather than the negatives.

First hot chocolate of the season. Just...yum.

These adorable potted flowers for $5. As soon as I saw them I forgot what I was at the store for to begin with and bought these right away. Unfortunately they are now dead...RIP Cute Flowers.

The  memorial hill for 9.11 that UA does every year. I love how it's done and it causes everyone to stop and remember, if just for a few seconds.

My roommate and I bought rollerblades in our attempt to be more active. Plus, rollerblading is so nostalgic for me...if you did not rollerblade as a child, then you just didn't live right. ;)

And last but not least, FREE FOOD. One of the reasons I love my job is because we get free food a lot, which includes brownies every Friday. Again just...yum.

I hope you all have been able to see the beauty in simplicity lately! Let me know some of yours!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...