photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

2.26.2013

Weekend Fun

Happy Tuesday! I am not doing so well at keeping up with this blog, I just have so much to talk about and I don't know in what order to do it! But I had a really great weekend, so I wanted to share it with you!

Friday - Hung out with my best friend, ate good food, and watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Yes, this was my first time watching it. I am so upset that it took me so long, but it was amazing none-the-less.

Saturday - Woke up at a decent hour and started tidying up my room (much needed) and did some laundry. I was so productive from the moment I woke up, which never EVER happens! Had an Oovoo date with Dillon and watched Modern Family with him, which is always really nice. Then I got ready to go to my friend's house again so we could go to a coffee shop and study. This is not something I normally do, but it was really nice, and again I was super productive! Yay for productive Saturdays! We then went back to her house and started getting ready for our girl's night date night! This is something that Becca and her two roommates have done since high school, but they decided to let me join in on the fun! Our theme was "Sparkles/Sequins" and we ate at the Social House! I definitely recommend it for anyone living in Tucson, it was super yummy! We absolutely failed at taking pictures together, but here's one of me in my sequiny "mermaid" top, and my nails all did.

 Before I talk about my super awesome Sunday, I have to share something that happened earlier in the week...it snowed!! Not very exciting for anyone who lives in a place where it snows often, but this is not a regular occurrence for Tucson, Arizona. I was on campus, in the library doing homework, and then I walked outside and just BAM! Snow! Luckily for me and Becca, our 12pm class got cancelled so we got hot chocolate from Starbucks and just sat outside enjoying the snow. It was so incredible, it snowed steadily for over an hour!


*I did add a filter to the first photo that added more snowflakes, however it is really what it looked like! And you have to admit that the snow with cacti in the background is quite amusing.


So now, Sunday - I was planning on just staying at home doing homework and relaxing when my roommate asked me if I wanted to drive up to Mt. Lemmon to play in the snow with her and my other roommate and her friend. I was a little hesitant knowing that I had so much homework, but how could I refuse playing in the snow?!? Honestly, it was the best decision ever, and way better than doing homework! It was SO much fun, and SO cold! My roommate Fel brought her super nice camera and we were able to get some awesome shots. (Below is just a few)



So that was my weekend! Now onto two weeks of torture before Spring Break!! I hope you also had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...