photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

1.05.2013

'Ello Poppet!

Welcome to my blog. And welcome to me. This will be just a quick about me. I find myself a very simple girl which can be both a blessing a curse. I am in love with my best friend who has been in my life for around three years now. We are unfortunately a long distance relationship, although I can't say it is completely unfortunate because it has strengthened our relationship greatly. I go to the University of Arizona and am majoring in Psychology with a minor in Occupational Therapy. I'm still not absolutely positive what I want to do as a career, but I know that I'll find something that I love. I'm trying to love life more and be happier. I love the quote by Jerri Spinelli in Love, Stargirl:
Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow. Do you know what you’re doing when you spend a moment wondering how things are going to turn out...You’re cheating yourself out of today. Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention, but you’re stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain. You wake up the next morning and that today you wasted is gone forever. It’s now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for you , but now you’ll never know.”
I'm trying to live my life like that. To enjoy the small things in life and not worry about what has happened in the past that I can't change, and to not worry about what will happen in the future, because it is always changing. Here is to the new year, and hopefully a happier life.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...