photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

11.19.2013

Come Back, Weekend

I guess you can call me a rebel, because I'm doing my weekend recap today instead of on Monday like all the "normal" bloggers do. Really, it makes so much more sense to do it on Monday, but what can I say, I'm weird unique.

Friday's have been a little weird for me now that I don't get off work until 8/8:30. My roommates and I ended up going to Applebee's and we didn't start eating until 10pm. I don't know about you, but to me that is a really late dinner. Afterwards we went to Frost to get gelato...yumm. Then we finally got around to watching the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special. The fact that it took us so long to watch is just sad. Anyone else big PLL fans?? Honestly, I didn't think the episode was that great...but I won't say why because I don't want to give any spoilers for those who are even worse than me and still haven't seen it.
I spent most of Saturday lounging and playing with the stuff that came in my ipsy bag. I really had nowhere to be, but you better believe I used every single thing that came in it on my face...hopefully the people that did see me that day didn't think I looked like a hot mess. I was lucky enough to see a fellow USAFA girlfriend on Saturday, though! She is from Albuquerque but her and some of her friends drove to Tucson for a fun day trip! I met them on campus and showed them around Greek row and the main part of campus! It was a short visit but very sweet. We decided that since we're only a four hour drive from each other, we should try to plan some more weekend visits next semester!
 Although I really should have gotten some more homework done than I did, I ended up watching Supernatural all. day. long. I honestly didn't start my homework until 9pm. Whoops! I really don't know why I think it's a good idea to leave all my homework for Sundays anyways. All weekends should be homework free, am I right?

Randoms from the weekend:
 They were at home together and I was at work when they did this...I was destined to lose this one!!
My adorable turtle in his new rock. It is seriously so cute to see him sleeping inside of it with his cute little hands sticking out the little hole in the rock.

I hope you had an amazing weekend! Did you do anything fun?
Also, quick question: would my lovely readers like to see an Ipsy review on my blog? To be honest, I tend to skip over any type of review posts, but I know that some people like them. Tell me what you think either way!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I just put my Ipsy review up! Honestly, if I'm not doing it for others, I'm doing it for myself. Sometimes I forget what I got in each bag so I like going back to my posts to see what I got! It's really time consuming though!

    Your roommates sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster award on my newest post! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sure sounds so much fun...
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Leave a comment when you follow and ill follow you right back.
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! i'm totally gonna start playing that game for choosing dinner - sometimes its SO hard! and ahhhhh that turtle! so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...